Monday, June 14, 2010

Hoi hoi hoi!

After back from Vienna,


 I've become the fat version of hak yan nga gou!
It's really wth sunny these days...
Even wearing jeans is too hot
I miss winter~
That's the only time I've become fairer... 

I think Vienna is kind of similar with Switzerland. 
It's very green, forest and mountains everywhere.
Beautiful country too.

 On top of the mountain, there is still some snow..

The view whole journey in the train from St. Gallen to Wien is similar like these

Privy garden in Schönbrunn Palace

Schönbrunn Palace


Wiener Reisenrad in Prater Amusement Park


The day after back to St. Gallen,
went hiking with our German teacher in Kronberg (1600++m)

 Starting part is still good, fresh, energetic!

Going up and up....
It's freaking tiring!! It's been a long time since I last exercise!x.x
Never thought it could be so exhausting cause she promised to be an easy one @@
I nearly fainted the last hiking I went in Malaysia haha
But that's already 4 years ago, I'm still 18 *YOUTHFUL*
Think bout it, I'm really so old now...


Our German teacher, the one with white trousers

There is no turning back

At first its only drizzling, full of fog
But then after we had our rest in the restaurant up the mountain and continue our hike, it's raining
Hiking in the rain,  my clothes is all soaked wet, my hair is dripping wet with water
It's a bit like we are doing some kind of amazing race lolz...
It's too bad that the weather is bad, we cant see the amazing view from the top of the mountain
But it gives a different kind of feeling since its full of fog 
And there are cows with cowbell + tiny flowers everywhere


Fog + cowbell's sound + flowers, feels like we are no where on Earth
Need to do more hiking in future!

At night, we went to our teacher's house in Heiligkreuz.
Finally I can watch WM-Cup! No TV in my Swiss "hostel" *sad*
It's Germany vs Australia at that moment
Germany long live!

Now, my throat is freaking sick! =..=














† Çán we ƒly? † ®

No comments: