Monday, January 14, 2013

I want $$$!

My 2013 resolutions:
1. Exercise at least an hour a week.
2. Sleep before 12.30am everyday.
3. Think and speak only positive words.
4. SAVE $$$.
5. Be enthusiastic and passionate about my work.
6. Be more detail and meticulous to achieve 0% mistake.
7. Be cheerful and appreciative.
8. Self discipline is a must.

Today is the 14th day of 2013, so far I think I've been quite conscious about my resolutions. Though I may not be able to comply all 8 of them everyday but I'm doing my best.

On the other note for today, I went to the property exhibition in Midvalley today, I wonder how the hell that people at the age of 20s are afford to buy a property nowadays?? The cheaper ones are all habis sapu, cheaper as in in the range of RM400k++. All that left are condos cost more than RM550k, including those in Puchong, Subang, Shah Alam i-city and Cheras, needless to say those located in PJ Damansara area. Only those who earn a salary of > RM4k/month is eligible for loan application MOF 90%. I think I'm gonna be homeless in future if I still don't save up and work harder.

Fighting!







No comments: